Job description & requirements
Job Type: Full Time
Software Engineer Responsibilities
- Work in collaboration with the engineering team, implementing ideas and concepts established by founding team and turning them into solid code
- Build prototypes for user testing and demonstration
- Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferable code
- Conceptualising and creating new exciting products internally
- Analyse problems, determine root causes and recommend corrective action
- Working on a variety of platforms and products (Mobile/Web/Enterprise Level Products) externally
- Brainstorming and figuring out solutions to problems in a team
What to have as a Jr. Software Engineer
- Experience: Less than 1 year
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent.
- Familiarity with Docker and containerized infrastructure.
- Has knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Relational database design and querying concepts.
- Familiarity with version control concepts, test driven development, agile software development and client/server application development
- Strong desire to learn, proactive, independent and meticulous
- Good English (and verbal communication skills)
- Github or Bitbucket account (please include in resume)
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
Required Skills: Golang, Node.js, React.js
What’s it like working with us?
- Learn and work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world.
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchy.
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment.
- An on-going learning experience with our VP of Engineering.
- Be part of a highly entrepreneurial and international team and take part in creating the next leading internet venture.
Method of Application
Applications should be forwarded to email@example.com using the Title of the Job position as the subject of the email. Only successful candidates would be contacted.